There are four reasons that you may not be receiving emails from us:
- Your notification settings for specific messages may be off
- You may have mistyped your email when registering on Bidvine
- Our messages may be caught in your spam/bulk folder
- We may have had difficulty sending you an email previously
- You may have unsubscribed to a previous message
An important first step is to check your notification settings. Within these settings, you will be able to control what messages you receive from us.
To verify that your email is correct on your Bidvine account, simply log-in and select ‘profile’ from the top navigation. There you can view your email to verify that it is correct.
If you are using your email to log-in to Bidvine, you will be able to tell right away if the email we have for you is correct. If you can log-in without issue using your correct email, then the email we have on file will be correct. Alternatively, if you receive an error messaging saying “incorrect email or password”, chances are there may be an issue with how your email was entered. To confirm this, attempt to reset your password; if you receive the error message “invalid email”, then you will need to contact us to correct the email we have on file.
Miscategorised as spam/junk
If you are finding Bidvine emails in your junk or spam folder, there are two things that you will need to do:
- Move all Bidvine messages from your junk/spam folder and put them into your inbox (in Hotmail you can also mark the message as ‘Not Junk’)
- Add support[at]Bidvine[dot]com to your address book.
Still not receiving our emails?
If you are still not receiving email from us after completing the previous three steps, contact us and we’ll be able to help.