There are a number of ways in which you can now link your Facebook or Google account to your Bidvine account. If you are a new user, refer to the "New Customer" section of this article. Otherwise, refer to the "Existing Customer" section of this article.
To sign up using an existing Facebook or Google account:
- Click on "Join as a Pro" on the top right corner of Bidvine's main page.
- From there, type in a service that you offer and click "Get Started".
- Instead of signing up with your email, select which social account you wish to use for sign-up process.
- You will be redirected to allow access to your social account.
- Continue with the sign up, selecting your services and service travel area.
- Simple as that! You have now created an account using your Facebook or Google account.
You will be taken to your new Bidvine Service Professional profile and you should see the message below.
If you wish, you may create a password for your new profile. Click on "Settings" on the sidebar navigation menu, and select "Profile". Scrolling down, you will see a "Create a Password" button, as shown on the picture below.
Existing Service Professional
You are now able to merge your existing account with your Facebook or Google account. Here are the steps to do that:
- Click on "Log In" on the top right corner of Bidvine's main page.
- On the next page, you will be presented with a few log in options. Click on "Log In with Facebook" or "Log In with Google".
- You will then carry out the Facebook or Google authorization procedure.
- You will then be prompted to enter your current Bidvine log in details. On clicking "Log in", your existing Bidvine account and social account will be associated. You should see an indication on the top of your screen, as pictured below.
The next time you wish to log in to Bidvine, you may use your social log in to do so, speeding up the process.