Bidvine credits are what professionals use to bid on, or be contacted for, projects that they are interested in. The amount of credits required to bid varies depending on the type of service the customer is requesting. When bidding manually, the cost to bid is displayed on each request. When bidding automatically, through BidMatch, the cost per contact is displayed when setting up your services. The cost per credit is 1 = £1 + VAT.
We’ve found that new service providers on Bidvine need to send up to 10 bids in order to get hired for their first project. Simply put, the more you bid - the greater your chances of being hired. As a result, we start all first-time service providers with, at minimum, a 10 bid bundle discounted at 20%. You can also opt for a 15 or 20 bid bundle discounted at 25% and 30% respectively. In addition, for initial bundle only, if you don't get hired - your second bundle is on us.
Subsequent bundles are also discounted and the amounts and rates can be viewed when you navigate to the "Credits and Payments" section when logged into Bidvine. In addition, to ensure that you don't run out of credits when you need them you can enable auto top-up. Please note that the prices of the credit bundles are different if you purchase it within the Bidvine Pro App. To know more about it, click here.
To purchase credits, simply select "Credits" from the main navigation when logged in.
Have another question about payments? Visit the payment section of our Help Centre.
Still curious about how Bidvine works for service providers? Find out here.
- Please visit our Terms of Service to learn exactly how credits on Bidvine can be used.
- We may change the price of Credits, in the future, but changes will not apply to Credits already held.
- Credits will expire 12 months after purchase.
- Credits may be bought via Paypal, credit or debit card on the Site. In addition, they can also be purchased via the Apple App Store through the Bidvine iOS app for Professionals.
- We reserve the right to suspend a payment if the source of the funds used for payment of the Credits is suspected to be fraudulent. Any funds received fraudulently or where we suspect they have been received fraudulently will be reversed immediately and we may inform the appropriate authorities or the police.
- You should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by card issuers and we are not responsible if a card issuer declines to authorise payment for any reason. Please note, it is possible that a card issuer may charge an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.