Reviews on Bidvine must be specific to the project the provider was hired for and the resulting service they provided. Customers are encouraged to stick to the facts and speak to the quality of service they have received.
All reviews are checked by Bidvine prior to being made public. Reviews containing any of the following will be rejected:
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Bidvine
- Language that segregates or classifies individuals or groups of people by race, religion, or sexuality
- Promotional offers/ advertisement
- Personal credit card/contact information
Bidvine is committed to providing a transparent review process that includes only authentic reviews. To that end, it is important to distinguish the two types of reviews a service provider can receive:
- Reviews from customers that hired the service professional through Bidvine. These reviews appear as ‘Verified Hire’ reviews on the service provider’s company profile page.
- Reviews from customers that hired the service professional outside of Bidvine. These are reviews that the service provider requests directly from his or her own customer base.
We will in no way exclude or inhibit genuine feedback from Bidvine customers (positive or negative) that provide ‘Verified Hire’ reviews.